Monday, November 10, 2008

snow

I have never made it a secret that I do not enjoy winter. I despise snow. Well, it isn't the snow so much but the fact that it has to be ASS cold for it to be here. I would love to wear flip flops all year long. Plus, now I have the pleasure of fighting with Emma on clothing choices. She refuses to wear any sort of pants. Stupid ugly boys wear pants. She insists on wearing dresses everyday. Not a problem if we are going to be in the house, as we prefer it to be a balmy 80 inside. lol (It's true... and our bill isn't that high, it helps to live on the second floor.) I am going to have to invest in some cute wintery dresses lots of tights and leggings. Now, I just have to figure out how to convince her that to play outside she will have to wear pants. She hates pants. If I manage to wrangler her into a pair of jeans they come off as soon as we walk in the door. Literally, she is tugging at them the second we walk in. In fact we normally have to remind her that she has to take her shoes off first.
Yay for winter. GAG.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to make Miss Emma some long {we're talking thigh high socks} baby legs. hmmmmmmmmmmmm...project!