Friday, November 21, 2008

change, change, change

I am dying for a change. I am so ready to chop off a couple few inches of my hair and dye it super dark. I am so over my longish hair. This is actually the longest that it has been in years. I know why.

I have no idea what in the hell compelled my chunky butt to try on a pair of pre Arabel jeans. I am quite a bit heavier now than I was... (Ok like 20ish pounds heavier.) The SOB's buttoned! A size 9 pair of pants actually buttoned. I will not be wearing them out, b/c they weren't cute on... by any stretch of the imagination. But, my victory for the day is the mere fact that they fit!

I am really looking forward to tomorrow. My parents are taking both girls for the night!! Rob and I will more than likely be checking out the game (MSU v Penn State) with friends. I need a break so I couldn't be happier.

Also, totally going to see Twilight this weekend. Oh Edward... I love you.

No comments: