Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Today was a fantastic day. Well, I mean minus the tiny bit of sleep that I got last night. My poor tiny baby was so unhappy. She only wanted to sleep on me. Just like when she really was my teeny tiny baby. She woke up this morning and wouldn't even hold her own head up. She just wanted to lay on me. She just looked like she didn't feel good. The poor girl was such a trooper today. She was more than happy to be held all day though. My cousin Christopher loves her to death. He is dying to babysit. He fed her so that I could finish eating, and she fell asleep on him.
When A was eating dinner it was the funniest thing ever. She is such a great eater. Her Thanksgiving dinner was squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, shredded turkey and for dessert homemade applesauce. It was the funniest thing ever to watch her face with every bite of applesauce. She would pucker right up. I wish I would have had my camera at the table.
Food was more than fantastic. My mom was so worried about not having enough room. Everyone was happy and had a great time. We all got so very full.
Rob's little sister was home from college for the holiday and she came up and spent the evening with us yesterday. It was so great to be able to hang out with her.

No comments: