There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thirteen things about Tuesday

Here are thirteen things about today.

1. The car we are borrowing broke down in the WalMart parking lot.

2. We got a different car.

3. The car we are borrowing now is one that we are actually buying next week.

4. I gave A a bath.

5. Nothing can make me feel better than the smell of freshly clean baby.

6. Rob brought me home a Big Mac and a fountain coke.

7. I adore fountain Coke from McD's.

8. The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion is on tonight... I am sooooo excited.

9. I got a link to watch Twilight again. I just might do it.

10. We have awesome friends.

11. Picked up a high chair that a friend is lending us. Seriously, it is practically brand new.

12. Arabel officially moved up a diaper size. (Is it bad that it made me a little sad?)

13. I talked to my mom like 4 times, no joke. I freaking love that lady.

No comments: