Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thirteen things about Tuesday

Here are thirteen things about today.

1. The car we are borrowing broke down in the WalMart parking lot.

2. We got a different car.

3. The car we are borrowing now is one that we are actually buying next week.

4. I gave A a bath.

5. Nothing can make me feel better than the smell of freshly clean baby.

6. Rob brought me home a Big Mac and a fountain coke.

7. I adore fountain Coke from McD's.

8. The Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion is on tonight... I am sooooo excited.

9. I got a link to watch Twilight again. I just might do it.

10. We have awesome friends.

11. Picked up a high chair that a friend is lending us. Seriously, it is practically brand new.

12. Arabel officially moved up a diaper size. (Is it bad that it made me a little sad?)

13. I talked to my mom like 4 times, no joke. I freaking love that lady.

No comments: