Thursday, November 6, 2008

Oy Vey

I am not even Jewish but oy vey doesn't even begin to describe the way I am feeling.
Arabel was up and down all night long. At 5am she decided she was unhappy and just wanted to scream. Nothing was making her calm down. I was about to lose it. I pulled the pillow over my head and let Rob deal with it after a half and hour. She was overtired this morning and refused to nap- until just now. My 6 month old should be taking 3 naps a day... yeh, right.
Emma is doing everything in her power to make my head explode. Oh and guess who I caught with a mouth full of twizzler earlier? Good guess...
I need a nap. Seriously. I need a solid hour and a half of quiet. I am trying to convince Em that laying on the couch with me would be super fun. She isn't buying it. I should be cleaning or showering but that is so not happening until I get some silence. At least I have a kid free evening to look forward to. (OK, that and an abundance of shows!!)

On another totally different note my friend, Kristin introduced me to an awesome site where I can change up the whole look of my blog. Look forward to that!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'Cause you know the moment I found that website I immediately thought of you. :)