Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Addicted

I am sadly addicted to blogging. I have 3 blogs and a twitter account. Each of them have their own purpose, so I suppose that is a good thing. Right? Right.

Super excited about the week/weekend to come. Not often that you will hear those words come out of my mouth. I am soooo boring normally. Tomorrow, I am going to a local moms party. It is KID FREE!!! and they will be giving away tons of awesome giveaways and freebies. Oh yeh, did I mention FREE massages??? Yeh. Yeh. Massages for FREE, free stuff and adult conversation with no children in tow. Holy crap I may wet my pants with excitement just thinking about it. On Friday, I have family coming in from 3 states. I am so excited to see everyone, and have everyone meet Arabel for the first time. Plus, they are a freaking blast, so I know that I will have a great time. On Saturday we will be tailgating and going to the final MSU home game of the season. I couldn't be more excited. My parents do not mess around, so I know our tailgate will be KILLER!

No comments: