Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 things all about me.

These are different from the ones I posted on Facebook. Well, most of them.

1. I am hilarious. Though, sometimes I think that I amuse myself more than anything.
2. I miss my best friend more than anything. She lives too far away and it sucks. Even though we won't be sleeping in bed together with no pants on.
3. My friends and I have the funniest inside jokes ever. Seriously. I could randomly think of them at any random time and laugh out loud.
4. I love bad reality TV, and good reality TV. OK, reality TV in general.
5. I hate confrontation. I will avoid it at all costs. (Check my posts on my MIL.)
6. I talk to my mom everyday. If we don't talk we end up calling one another by the end of the day just to check in.
7. My mom is one of my best friends. I didn't realize how awesome she was until I grew up and had kids.
8. My mom is an amazing cook. I can't cook very well, which is pretty ironic. I usually have dinner cooked by mom once a week. Thank goodness that Rob can cook.
9. Cheese is definitely my favorite food. I keep eating bleu cheese, even though I don't like it because I really want to like it. I am an equal opportunity cheese lover.
10. I hate showering. The idea of getting wet and then being wet and cold sucks. Not to mention all of the work I have to do post shower to become presentable.
11. Some of the best women I have ever met have been over the internet. I wish that I had the money to be able to meet most of them. They know more about me than people I see day to day do.
12. I wish that I had more close friends that live around here. I am afraid to reach out because nothing would be worse than feeling unliked after trying.
13. I have 2 of the most adorable girls. I really do think that they are beautiful.
14. I can't wait until Rob proposes. I want to get married so bad it kills me. At the same time I worry that he will never propose and we will just live in sin forever. (Not that I actually have an issue with living in sin. I just really want to get hitched.)
15. I now have to sleep with the TV on all night. I get weirded out if it is off.
16. I have an irrational fear of horses. They scare the shit out of me. You will never catch me riding one ever again.
17. I love Arabel's name. I am very happy that we didn't pick something more ordinary. Looking back I wish that I would have chosen something different for Emma. Though, she is totally an Emma.
18. I like working, but wish that I made more money so that I didn't feel so guilty leaving the kids for $35 in tips.
19. I just learned how to knit (just the knit stitch) and I am pretty good at it. I really enjoy it.
20. I would love to be a wedding planner but lack the ambition to get there.
21. Monday nights at work are hysterical. I work with 2 of the funniest guys ever and they make my night every time that I see them.
22. I love musicals. In fact I was one of the leads in my high school musical. Many people don't realize that I can actually sing because I screw around so much.
23. Nothing hits the spot like an extra dirty grey goose martini with extra olives. I just salivated a little.
24. I try and not get my hopes up about anything anymore because I have been disappointed so many times before.
25. Guys that cry on TV annoying the piss out of me. I seriously wish that I could reach through and slap them.

1 comment:

kristin said...

That was like poetry lol I love you!