Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Grace in the Small Things

I have been slacking the last couple days due to me working a ton. I feel the need to share some positives that have been happening, no matter how small they may be.

1. Grand Traverse Select Sweet Traverse Red, it is soo yummy and local!
2. Pulled pork sandwiches.
3. Napping with Emma today.
4. Getting the cutest little valentine from a girl at work.
5. Emma writing "I love you" on a piece of paper for me.
6. Belle's curly little mohawk.
7. My kicking new haircut.
8. Getting a double tip from the d-bags that walked out on me.
9. Rob telling me that he is planning a trip to NYC for the two of us for my birthday. (That includes yummy food and a show!)
10. Sleeping in.
11. White chocolate chip macadamia nut oatmeal and dried cherry cookies that my mom makes. They were warm when I had the first one.
12. Grilled lobster.
13. Dead Like Me- the movie. I loved that show. (Minus that new Daisy, I liked the old one.)
14. The light in Em's eyes when I got home from work. She was the happiest girl ever.
15. A $12 tip on a $28 tab. Those people ROCKED!

No comments: