Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Case of the Mondays.

I am so blah the last couple days. I think that work is taking so much out of me. I feel exhausted almost all the time. Today was an internal power struggle to make myself get up. I am pretty sure that I could have slept for 15 straight hours, if not more. Taking Friday off this week (so Em and I can go to Playhouse Disney Live) is forcing me to work Wednesday. Wednesday is one of my typical off days. Can you tell how effing thrilled I am to have to work again on Wednesday? Blech. I have even contemplated quitting, though I like the people that I work with... well, for the most part.

I honestly don't have much else going on lately. Em has stopped being the DEVIL. Which is a nice break for me. After last week I was looking into boarding schools that took 4 year olds. You think that I am kidding? Try getting strawberry syrup out of the carpet.


I did have a bit of a panic attack yesterday. I realized that Arabel will be ONE in 6 short weeks. Seriously, when did that happen? I am very not OK with the idea of my sweet little peanut being one. I have to start figuring out what in the hell I am going to do for her party. Theme ideas anyone?

1 comment:

kristin said...

Yeah she is growing up way too fast! I'm glad that E's hellion tendencies are taking a break.

Oh, by the way, you've been tagged. :)