Thursday, January 15, 2009

Serious update and wordess Wednesday

I realized that it has been a hot second since I have blogged. WTH is wrong with me?

Update on the resolution: the picture thing (taking at least one picture a day) is totally tanking. I am sucking up up big time. I should really step it up. Hopefully, I will get on it. I really would love to have a whole boatload of random pictures at the end of the year.

I get to learn how to knit at my next MNO which I am super psyched about. Seriously, I am way too excited about learning. I get to make a scarf I guess. I will let you know how it goes.

Rob's mom is staying with us for a month. I guess that you could say that I am... neutral about the whole thing. She doesn't tend to get in the way, if anything she helps out around the house and with the kids. Well, except today when I woke up and the heat was on 90 (no, I am not kidding), and then she was too incompetent to make a bowl of oatmeal for herself. I am sure that everything was overly irritating for me though as it was first thing in the morning. So, after I turn down the heat to a normal level and make her a bowl of oatmeal... oh and listen to her slurp the whole thing down (as I am telling Emma to eat quietly, no slurping, etc.) she decided to unload the dishwasher. Good right?? Yeh, it was kind of nice, but the fact that she didn't know where half the stuff went so it was me following behind her. Terribly annoying.

I have been a reading fool lately. My latest love is the Sookie Stackhouse series. It is 8 1/2 books long and I was sucked in. I just finished and wish I wasn't. Now, I have to wait until May to read the next one.

Wordless Wednesday portion:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I am going through withdraws from SS too. I have a fan story for you to read though. I'll send you the link.
That is so cool that you're going to learn to knit! YAY!
Houseguests, man. As soon as I lose mine, you get one. I feel ya on that one!