Saturday, January 17, 2009

Is this allowed?

Know how I mentioned that I was doing kinda of crappy on my resolution of taking a random picture everyday?? Well, I kind of went and took a bunch of randoms yesterday. That's fair right? It is kind of fun to take pictures of random ordinary things.

E sole purpose in life is to irritate me, I am positive of it. She has regressed majorly in the potty area. She was doing awesome, no accidents, staying dry at night. All of a sudden she is wetting her pants multiple times a day and even having the dreaded poop accident. (She never had poop accidents, even while training.) She is wetting her bed everynight, which leads me to washing her sheets every single day. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I have done every thing that I can, I don't know what in the world to do anymore. Guess the idea of school is out this year. Ugh.

That is all.

No comments: