Friday, December 12, 2008

wow

Tonight was the start of a very busy weekend for us. Rob hasn't slept since Wednesday. He has been working 24 hours a day to make this game perfect. Tonight, we had a Christmas party with my mom's side of the family. Emma got a pink scarf and jumped up and down for a solid 5 minutes screaming, "It's pink!! It's pink!!!" She wanted to sleep in it! lol When we get together with my mom's family it is a blast. There are sooo many kids. Emma had such a great time playing with all of the cousins. Tomorrow, at noon we have to be out at my mom's house to pile into her van so the girls, Rob, me, my brother and his gf can drive 2 1/2 hours to go to my dad's family Christmas. None of us are very thrilled with the idea. Oh well. Sunday morning Rob is demoing his game at 9:30 an hour away. 1:00 is Emma's party.

Now, onto some very sad news. My friend who is pregnant called tonight. I feel terrible that I have ranted about her, and relished in the fact that she was having a boy. She got the worst news that any mother can ever possibly get. She woke up yesterday to bleeding, her unborn son had no heartbeat. She was put into labor and after 20 hours gave birth to their first son, Noah Jay. My heart is literally breaking for her. I cannot imagine the pain she is going through. I can only put every positive thought that I have for her heart to heal. Rest in peace sweet baby Noah Jay.

No comments: