Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holiday Update

After being overwhelmed with the amount of holiday cheer I felt compelled to decompress by overwhelming you with my madness. TIA!

I have recently started picking up shifts back at the bar. At first, it was a "helping out while they are short handed" deal. Now, since I am enjoying the time away and the extra cash... I am thinking that I may be starting to head back on more of a permanent basis. I will say that it is kicking my ass though. My body hurts sooo bad. This 10 hours on your feet thing is really hard to get back in the swing of doing all the time. At least I am getting exercise though. This should help with losing a couple extra pounds. :)

My kids are spoiled rotten. I was so worried that they were going to feel jipped due to us having a very limited budget this year. Arabel enjoyed trying to eat the paper the most I think. She got some really great toys though. She was so well behaved at all the places we went. Emma was so thankful for everything that she received. Watching her face on Christmas morning was awesome. I wish that I would have had the camera out. I was too involved in watching the madness. Santa even left her a note thanking her for the cookies and oatmeal for the reindeer.

We are truly very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. I can't stress that enough.

No comments: