Sunday, January 2, 2011

Whew!

The holidays are over!! I loved all of the excitement and seeing everyone, but I am one tired lady. We managed to get all of the Christmas get togethers done in 3 days. It was super busy, but I would much rather knock them all out at once. The girls were adorable and well behaved, which helped. The video I got of A opening her Santa gift is priceless. (Check it out on my facebook.) I am most excited about the sewing machine that my mom got me. :) Rob got me a perfume set from Victoria's Secret and I love it.

One of my resolutions is to blog more, so I am really hoping to stick to it. :) Other resolutions include: being healthier (eating better, less pop, more exercise), be more domestic (more cooking and cleaning) and to save money. I would like to learn how to use coupons more efficiently, and learn how to sew. Both of those could fit into the domestic/saving money categories.

I will write more soon. Soooo tired. :)

No comments: