Tuesday, January 18, 2011

full disclosure

I am a Bzz Agent. I am SURE that I have mentioned that time or two or a million right? Well, just in case the answer is a negative. I am most certainly a bzz agent. Please tell me you have heard about this program... for realsies people it is amazing. I have been a member since April 2006. (whoa, that has been awhile. Baby A wasn't even a twinkle in my eye at that point.) Do yourself a huge favor and check out the BzzAgent site. A BzzAgent is a person that likes to spread the word on cool products. I am definitely one of those people. I am also the type of person who likes FREE stuff. Seriously, free. No shipping, no handling, no nothing... just free product and coupons delivered to your door. All you do... fill out surveys so the powers that bee (get it? bee... buzz... I slay myself) at Bzz can figure out what you like. Fill out said surveys, enjoy free swag and tell your friends. Simple right? I thought so. Also, you are welcome in advance for the introduction. :)

No comments: