Friday, July 10, 2009

so much for being responsible

I was trying to be responsible. I meet with an AFLAC rep last week and bought 4 policies to cover me and the girls. It just so happened that Arabel ended up going to the ER with an injury. I am trying to make a claim... which is the idea of supplemental insurance. I get paid when an injury occurs. Well, an injury occurred and I am trying to get paid. The stupid hospital will not give me the information that I need. WILL NOT. I was very short with the lady on the phone... Rob spent hours yesterday getting transferred around and 13 different numbers to call. When he thought that he just might have finally got someone who could help, he got hung up on. I waited on hold for 35 minutes before I spoke to someone. They told me, "Sorry, we don't use that form. Oh and since she has Medicaid, they won't give you what you need." What in the hell do you mean, too bad?? Anyway you look at it I am pissed. I was pissed about the fact that I am getting money taken out of my check for something that I am not going to be able to use. Then, I calmed down and called my rep. He told me to send in everything that I have, he is hoping that AFLAC can work some magic and get me what I need. Fingers crossed.

No comments: