Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A day in the life

I have been busy. I am volunteering at the United Way still, but get this... they like me so much that they are paying me for this project. :) I am basically quality checking campaign pledge forms. It is slightly boring, receptive and not glamourous, but I like it. I seem to be very quick and accurate. Who knew? I am still working reading groups in Em's class. (Which by the way her teacher told me that to start getting her harder books- level 1 readers are too easy... Level 2 here we come!) On top of that I was dealing with a sick Arabel for like a week. Poor kid had something and just couldn't get back to 100%. I think she is finally back to like 95% which I will take after she was so pitiful. Though, I love how cuddly she was. Dinner still had to be made, the house still needed to be cleaned. On top of everything else, my one aunt was admitted to the hospital for a week due to being sick. My other aunt had very invasive stomach surgery a couple days ago. We have all been on pins and needles, the surgery has a 25% of the patient aspirating during surgery. My aunt was boarderline for needing a heart catheter prior to surgery. I am happy to report that she made it through surgery and was up and moving around today. My mom and I will be going to the hospital to visit her tomorrow. Oh, and spring break is next week. I seriously need a vacation. For realz.

No comments: