Saturday, March 6, 2010

no news is good news???

Let's hope that the no news is good news theory. I haven't heard anything on the house. Oy. I will most certainly have an ulcer if this takes too much longer. Thank you for your positive thoughts, prayers and hopes. You continue to keep me positive about the situation.

Also, thank you for reading that last blog. I was very frustrated, worried, anxious... every possible feeling under the sun. I know that only a couple few of you actually read this and those that read are those that I trust with those type of feelings. I can't express how grateful I am to you. <3

Enough of the mushy stuff.

I read about an idea today. A bucket list of sorts, except it is 30 things to do by the time you are 30. Do you have any ideas on what I should include on my 30 by 30 list?? Just remember that I only have 1 year, 2 months and 3 days until I am 30. No pressure though... right? lol

1 comment:

kristin said...

Gosh I hope that old saying stays true. Every time I see you tweet my heart jumps hoping to read some good news! I hope you get some very soon!
Wow, a bucket list for 30 before 30. I wouldn't know where to start. Got the thought process going though...