Wednesday, August 24, 2011

randoms

I have a huge blog post that I need to write up, but honestly I am not in the mood at the second. I am currently sitting on my couch, watching Sex & the City reruns on style, and waiting for my benadryl to kick in. You have be forewarned that this blog post may start getting funny... benadryl has a way of doing that to me.

I am watching reruns of Sex & the City, as stated like 2 sentences ago, what a fantastic show. I heard a rumor that SATC 3 or a prequel may be in the works. Hey, as long as it is better than 2, I will be happy. A prequel would be fun. Along the same line of thinking... the current episode that I am watching is the one where Viktor is being so romantic that it makes Carrie uncomfortable. You know, I am THAT girl. I am the one that if Rob were to propose with roses, candles and champagne in a chocolate box I would probably throw up. We will never be that couple that sits on the same side of the booth. If a guy wrote me a poem or tried to ballroom dance with me in the middle of the park... I would either puke or punch him. My idea of romance is holding the door for me and letting me get the surf and turf for dinner.

Shit, I totally just forgot what I was going to write here. Oy.

Look for a new look for the blog soon-ish. I am bored with the current look so there is that.

I had major intensions of making this post much longer, instead I have spent a majority of the time using spell check. I think the allergy medicine has started to take over. Nighty night for now.

No comments: