Friday, April 2, 2010

Pissing and moaning to commence

You have been warned, a pity party for me is in session.

It seems like we can't catch a break. No house after being strung along for 3 weeks. We can't find anything else right now. We have needs and nothing is meeting those needs that we have found. I am frustrated and annoyed. Not to mention the fact that I would like to punch that seller in the gut for stringing us along for so long and then... boom, psych!!! You can't have it. Blech.

The J.O.B. sucks my ass. I got screwed into taking different shifts and essentially losing serious cash every week. Not to mention that now I am management again, which just means more headache. This reminds me why I quit 2 years ago. Trust me, the idea of a regular ole job is super appealing to me right now. (Minus that whole, not being at home with the kids thing.) A job that offers insurance!! The idea of having health care would literally make me scream with joy. No worrying about how much this is going to end up costing me. Did I even mention that we are open regular hours on Easter??? Tomorrow, I get to break the news to my kids and my mom/family that mommy can't do anything, I have to work. What a joke. Is Easter that big of a deal to me as a holiday? Nope. The point is that it is a freaking holiday and holidays are meant to spend with family. I instead will be with a bunch of girls at work while they are all bitching about the fact that they aren't able to be with their family. Sounds super fun huh? Anyone want to trade?

No comments: