Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sonic

Rob was working out of the house today. I can't remember the last time I was so happy to see him when he walked through the door. Especially that he woke me up at 6am (!!!!! He must have had a death wish.) to iron his dress pants and shirt. I could have choked him, but I didn't. Instead I told him to shut his trap and go away while I ironed his stupid crap. (Did I mention that I am not a morning person?) He was out of the house by 6:45 and then of course Arabel woke up, almost an hour and a half earlier than normal. I somehow coaxed her back to sleep and enjoyed the rest of sleepy time while I could. Emma was full of piss and vinegar all day. Rob calls me around 6:30 and tells me that on his way home he saw one of those highway signs that said "blank-1 mile". Then, he asks me... "Do you know what the blank was??" I say, Sonic??? I was correct. Though, he ended up making a 4 minute trip to get food, last like 60, but I digress. We have never had Sonic before. The nearest one is 40 miles away (aka the one Rob was getting food at). We all had Sonic (that was still decently warm might I add) tonight for dinner. Oh, I heart strawberry limeades. We are already planning out a family trip for lunch.

No comments: