Tuesday, October 4, 2011

first things first

Here I am, one month into school and I am still alive. I haven't strangled anyone yet and I still love what I am doing. It MUST be a miracle. :) I am finishing up all of the paperwork I needed for the Girl Scouts. I love being super involved with the PTA and all of the new relationships that I am forming through that. I am getting to be one of the cool moms. Which honestly, is pretty much the top of the totem pole when you are 30 with 2 kids and no job.

All of the activity has taken its tole on me, in the form of my body telling my face that I am apparently a 14 year old girl rather than 30. I have never been a girl that has battled with pimples. The worst bout I had was when I was in my first trimester with Arabel. My normally great skin has made me a crater face lately. It is so bad that I even took a picture to use as a before... I am trying a new line of products by Burt's Bees. I wanted to see if they really work. I promise that I will be posting an update. Yep, I will even show you all my naked, pimply face in the name of research. So you have that to look forward to. (I am going to try and do more product reviews. I have a couple lined up... let me know what you think about that.)

Have you met Pinterest yet? No? Well, meet my current internet obsession. Those are my boards... if you need an invite leave your email in the comments and I will shoot one your way. Be warned though, you will most likely be addicted. It has been known to happen on more than one occasion... just ask my friend, Kristin.

Follow me on twitter, tumblr, and pinterest.

No comments: