Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kimm-1 Germs- NADA

As I am ever so tired of dealing with sickness, I decided today was the perfect day to declare war on the germies. I armed myself with a brand new bottle of white distilled vinegar and 2 bottles of lysol. If you don't use vinegar to clean, you should. Natural and a million times cheaper than the "green" cleaners. Just mix it 50/50 with water. The smell is slightly overwhelming in the beginning, but now I kind of like it. I think that you can add lemon juice to make it all lemony smelling... but I don't need it. Every towel in the house has been washed in hot water, every piece of bedding (including pillows) has been washed in hot water, every surface of the bathrooms and bedrooms have been doused in Lysol. I swear if someone gets sick I am going to lose it. :)

No comments: