Friday, May 21, 2010

I would like to introduce you to...

my new best friend. (It is not a great friendship to form when you are trying to lose weight.) I love him. His name is Micro S'Mores.

Yup, I said it. My new best friend is a handy little gadget that makes my most favorite dessert in the microwave. No open flames, no burnt marshmallows... just melty, yummy, gooey goodness.
It even came with a recipe book. Who needs a recipe for a S'More? Well, my darling readers... it was full of amazingly delicious sounding variations. I decided to be adventurous and try it out with an Almond Joy instead of the typical chocolate bar. Holy moly, it is my new favorite thing ever.

I wouldn't suggest using more than one marshmallow, it kind of oozes out of the graham cracker and makes a bit of a messy dessert.


*I didn't get compensated in any way for this review. Just my humble opinion.

No comments: