Thursday, May 28, 2009

FML

I need a new job, yesterday. The owners treat me like ass. Today a friend of mine walks into the office to speak to said owner about a rumor that was going around about her stealing. YUP, STEALING. Guess what got glossed over... oh yeh that whole stealing thing. Somehow, this turns into Kimm doing everything wrong ever. Seriously? We jump from stealing to me talking. TALKING! I asked a mutual friend of ours, so what is up with so and so. There is talk that she is stealing. That was the extent of it. Friend B says something to friend A and next thing you know. Friend A is in the office crying and worrying about her job. This turns into well, if Kimm wouldn't breathe the world would be a better place. I am tired of getting shit on. I have been at that damn place for 5 1/2 years. I used to be a damn manager. (Not anymore due to my choice. I took a much needed hiatus when I was pregnant with Arabel.) I am not saying that I am perfect, far from it. However, I DO NOT deserve the shit that I get. This isn't the first time... recently, another bartender was caught giving away the bar- literally stealing money from their pockets. She gets pulled from the bar and put on the floor. What happens? Owner starts bitching that she would rather have Theify behind the bar than me. Whaaattt? Am I the only one who doesn't get this logic? She comes up with all sorts of elaborate (and false) stories about how everyone hates me. Really? Well, they all hide it very well from me then. So basically my day started by getting a phone call from my friend and manager there giving me the heads up about what went down. She defended me, which she always does... it just gets obnoxious. I shouldn't have to have my friend/manager standing up for me all the time. I shouldn't be getting shit that much. I have once again been reduced to tears to getting crapped all over. I have no idea what it was that I did to wrong owner so bad, but geez. I am now looking for other options job wise. Perfect economic timing huh?

So now I will sit here feeling sorry for myself.

No comments: