Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oy! Where to begin?

First, sorry for the lack of blogging. I have probably started a post about 50 times. I get half a paragraph in and can't get any farther. I will be better... for the 2 of you that read this. :) (Hi Kristin.)

The most exciting news that I have is... my BFF is at the hospital RIGHT now and she is getting induced. Today is her due date but her OB is concerned that the baby may be getting too big to deliver naturally. She is a TINY gal, and baby's head is getting big. Either way, I am dying to get the call that Evan Daniel is here. :) My first "nephew"!!!

Halloween went well. Emma banished me to the sidewalk this year. She is soooo old now. It is stuff like that, that really makes me realize it. She was super polite and I got lots of great compliments on "what a joy" she is. :) She complimented every single house on something, the pumpkins, the decorations, the lovely sweater one lady was wearing. (Yes, she really said lovely sweater. I almost fell over laughing.) As she walked away she told everyone to have a great Halloween. It is was adorable. She chose her own costume this year too. After 45 long minutes in the costume aisle at Target she was down to Wonder Woman and a fairy. Guess what she chose? Yup, my girly girl went with the fairy. It worked out because Arabel used E's costume from a couple years ago that was also a fairy. I opted to not take B trick or treating this year. She can't eat any of the candy and the weather was TERRIBLE. Next year she will be all over it.

I can't remember if I posted about it or not, but the baby shower that I threw went well. We ended up with the perfect amount of food and the guests of honor were happy. Honestly, that is all that really matters.

Rob has been bringing up getting engaged again. I am not holding my breath, but... that means that the date that I really want to get married is possible. Come on August 13, 2011.

Don't tell anyone but I have got some SERIOUS baby fever. I actually want a baby boy. (Weird, I am so not a boy mom. lol) I have the perfect name picked out and I want to use it!! Plus, if I were to get pregnant in the next few weeks... I would have an August baby. Which would space the kid's birthdays out by 4 months each. It is very tempting. You have no idea. I am hoping that holding my "nephew" will help quell those urges for a little bit. But, oh man are my ovaries aching. I mean it would be perfect to have an August 17 baby. (All the kids on the 17th, 4 months apart.) Plus, it would leave me a year to get my body back before the wedding. Are you noticing all the dreaming that is going on right now? Geez.

That is all for now. :)

No comments: